Sandalwood (Pterocarpus antalinus) comes from India and Indonesia. Sandalwood natural dyestuff yields oranges, browns and auburn shades of colour.
- Use clean, premordanted fleece or yarn (wools, cotton, silk, linen).
- Measure the Sandalwood into a small dish. (200% WOG)
- Add alcohol to cover and let stand for 30 minues.
- Place the treated Sandalwood into a nylon stocking and add into a heated dyepot to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add clean, premordanted fibre or yarn into the dyepot and simmer for 1 hour.
- Allow the dyepot to cool.
- Remove the fibre or yarn, rinse and let dry.
|$108.66 (2 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday May-26-2018 10:15:02 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Monday Jun-11-2018 12:05:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $400.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$250.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Friday May-25-2018 16:00:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $325.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list