Dahlia blossoms will make yellow, orange and green dye colours. They can be picked fresh, dried or after the first frost.
- Pick the blossoms and soak in water overnight.
- Fill the dyepot with water, add the dahlias and simmer for about an hour.
For stronger colour simmer for another hour.
- Add clean premordanted wool to the dyepot and simmer for an hour or until sufficient colour is reached.
- Allow the dyepot to cool before removing the dyed wool.
- Remove the wool from the dyepot, rinse and let dry.
|$650.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday Dec-19-2018 20:14:42 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Sunday Jan-13-2019 18:14:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $355.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list