The blossoms of the Coreopsis produce yellow and orange natural dye colours.
- Pick the blossoms of the Coreopsis either fresh or after the first frost.
- Soak the flower heads overnight in water.
- Boil the flower heads for about an hour in the dyepot.
- Add clean, premordanted wool to the dyepot.
- Simmer for x-about an hour or until sufficient colour is reached.
- Allow the dyepot to cool, then remove the dyed fibre.
- Rinse and let dry.
|$225.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Thursday Apr-19-2018 17:37:50 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Sunday May-13-2018 11:19:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $149.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$400.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday Apr-21-2018 19:17:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $520.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list