The blossoms of the Coreopsis produce yellow and orange natural dye colours.
- Pick the blossoms of the Coreopsis either fresh or after the first frost.
- Soak the flower heads overnight in water.
- Boil the flower heads for about an hour in the dyepot.
- Add clean, premordanted wool to the dyepot.
- Simmer for x-about an hour or until sufficient colour is reached.
- Allow the dyepot to cool, then remove the dyed fibre.
- Rinse and let dry.
|$380.00 (14 Bids)|
End Date: Monday Nov-19-2018 6:26:22 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday Nov-20-2018 7:30:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $110.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$200.00 (1 Bid)|
End Date: Wednesday Nov-21-2018 6:39:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $400.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list