The blossoms of the Coreopsis produce yellow and orange natural dye colours.
- Pick the blossoms of the Coreopsis either fresh or after the first frost.
- Soak the flower heads overnight in water.
- Boil the flower heads for about an hour in the dyepot.
- Add clean, premordanted wool to the dyepot.
- Simmer for x-about an hour or until sufficient colour is reached.
- Allow the dyepot to cool, then remove the dyed fibre.
- Rinse and let dry.
End Date: Tuesday Feb-26-2019 23:31:52 PST
Buy It Now for only: $250.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$340.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Tuesday Feb-26-2019 16:25:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $680.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list