The leaves of the Clematis make a very nice yellow natural plant dye.
- Cut Clematis leaves into small pieces and soak in water overnight.
- The next day add the Clematis mixture into a large dyepot filled with hot water.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Add clean pre-mordanted wool fleece or yarn into the dyebath.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 -3 hours.
- Remove the dyepot from the heat and leave the wool in overnight. It will continue to absorb more colour.
- Remove the wool from the dyepot and rinse in cool water. Let dry.
|$300.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday Dec-19-2018 12:32:40 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Friday Jan-11-2019 7:01:12 PST
Buy It Now for only: $1,000.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$423.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Tuesday Dec-18-2018 16:46:09 PST
Buy It Now for only: $550.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list