Sugar beetroots give rust and reddish colored natural dye, though the colour is not very colorfast and fades after time.
- Premordant 1/2 lb. wool fleece or yarn with Alum.
- Clean and cut 2 lb. of beets into small pieces and cook in 4 quarts of water for 1 hour.
- Strain the liquid, removing the beets.
- Add the premordanted wool yarn or fleece into the dyebath.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain and rinse the wool. Let dry.
|$293.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Sunday Aug-26-2018 11:19:18 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
|$299.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Sunday Aug-26-2018 12:59:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $399.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Tuesday Sep-18-2018 6:00:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $225.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list