The fruit and plant of the Strawberry Blite can be used to produce pink and red natural dye.
- Premordant wool using Alum.
- Use either the small red fruit or the entire plant. Chop it into small pieces.
- Soak overnight in water.
- Bring the dyepot to boil and simmer until the berries have lost their colour.
- Add the premordanted wool to the dyebath.
- Simmer for an hour or longer until sufficient colour is reached.
- Allow the dyebath to cool
- Remove the dyed yarn from the dyebath.
- Rinse and let dry.
|$405.00 (41 Bids)|
End Date: Wednesday May-23-2018 14:37:29 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Friday Jun-22-2018 10:08:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $169.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$250.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Friday May-25-2018 16:00:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $325.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list