The leaves of the Clematis make a very nice yellow natural plant dye.
- Cut Clematis leaves into small pieces and soak in water overnight.
- The next day add the Clematis mixture into a large dyepot filled with hot water.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Add clean pre-mordanted wool fleece or yarn into the dyebath.
- Simmer on low heat for 2 -3 hours.
- Remove the dyepot from the heat and leave the wool in overnight. It will continue to absorb more colour.
- Remove the wool from the dyepot and rinse in cool water. Let dry.
|$108.66 (2 Bids)|
End Date: Saturday May-26-2018 10:15:02 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Monday Jun-11-2018 12:05:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $400.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$250.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Friday May-25-2018 16:00:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $325.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list